A limited design created to celebrate the 125 years of this firm. We only built 125 guitars with 125 ornamentations in marquetry, one for each guitar, placed at the back of the headstock.
- There are carvings on the bridge and the hill.
- There is a special design in boxwood on the headstock.
- The rosette, always on a black background, can be:
- White. The inlaid rosettes are made with synthetic ivory.
- Coloured. The inlaid rosettes are made with Bloodwood, Purpleheart, Hawaian Koa and Bamboo.
All José Ramírez Handcrafted Guitars can be ordered with a thinner neck, which thickness is 1,9 cm to 2,00 cm on the second fret. Please specify this at the time of order.
This guitar can also be built with “cámara”.